Thursday, April 26, 2007

Update to Post Below

I finished writing the post below, which is basically a sigh of relief that everything looks "good to go" for the new Twins stadium. Then, I read Sid's column online, which stated:

Jottings:

Jerry Bell, president of Twins Sports Inc. and the team's point man for the new stadium, said everything is signed and sealed to start construction except for an agreement with the Burlington Northern Santa Fe Railway. "We thought everything was all set, but they came back with some other things," said Bell, who is still confident all will be worked out.

I guess that is good news, but for a paranoid guy like me, the "Stadium Door of Failure" still is cracked open a bit. "They came back with some other things..."

Blood-pressure going back up....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

diggin' up bones...

Jeff said...

Gilby - I forgot about Chief Hiawatha's bones! That's next, I guess.

Crap.

Jeff