Sunday, April 15, 2007

Google 2084

I was reading The Greet Machine this morning, which is a daily event for me. There is no better source for stadium updates, ballpark conversation, etc. There's a few anti-stadium wing- nuts that barge on to the site and provide some good humor, too, through their anger and bitterness. That is not what I'm going to talk about today, however. Shane put a link to a New York Times cartoon entitled Google 2084 on his site. I thought it was pretty funny, and possibly quite accurate. Now, I will probably not be around in 2084 to see if this comic comes true (unless the Zocor really does the job!). I'd be 118, for God's sakes. Anyway, here it is. Let me know what YOU think:

1 comment:

tony8489 said...

funny, but have you all noticed that google is turning into the microsoft of the new millenium? I mean, google's motto is "do no evil", but the bigger they get, the more folks seem to be pushing back. they need to be careful, or they will squander all their goodwill. like microsoft in the 90's, they may carry around a gigantic target on their back