Thanks for the kind words Jase, although the Vikings draft may not be the thing to cheer me up. I am certainly looking forward to coming to Eau Claire for the draft, however. The Vikes, on the other hand, are certain to mess this up.
By the way, you know a ton more about the draft than me. What "tweener (too small for D-line, too big for linebacker)" are the Vikes most likely to pick?
Isn't there a wide receiver out there who is fast as hell but couldn't catch a ball if Cupito placed it directly into his hands? If there is the Vikings will find him.
14 comments:
My hair is going away. I look like Red Foreman.
cheer up Jeffy...only 168 hours until the Vikes "are on the clock!"
Thanks for the kind words Jase, although the Vikings draft may not be the thing to cheer me up. I am certainly looking forward to coming to Eau Claire for the draft, however. The Vikes, on the other hand, are certain to mess this up.
By the way, you know a ton more about the draft than me. What "tweener (too small for D-line, too big for linebacker)" are the Vikes most likely to pick?
Jeff
Jeff-
I would say Nu'u Tafisi - DE/OLB - California (6-1, 261 pds) 4.88 - 40 yd. dash, makes a lot of sense!
He'a a "heady" player though...like another coach on the field.
I also like your Bryan Cupito pick in the first round as well...again another "coach on the field"
Excellent Jase. Does Nu'u have a history of knee problems that he has "overcame?" If so, he'd be perfect.
Also, I'd like to hear Sid try and pronounce his name.
Jeff
I'm actually thinking it's time for the Vikes to draft another mid-level running back with drug problems.
Isn't there a wide receiver out there who is fast as hell but couldn't catch a ball if Cupito placed it directly into his hands? If there is the Vikings will find him.
freealonzo - I give you:
Jesse Wendt WR - University of Wisconsin - Stout.
6-3, 225 lbs. 4.33 40 yd dash.
I think he'll still be available in round 2...no need to "reach" for him!
phil - I believe that can be accomplished...I'll do some research and get back to you.
I would not run the risk that Jesse Wendt from Stout is still around in the second round. I'd snap him up with the 7th overall pick!
It will expose all of those other teams as fools!
Bad news boys. I believe the Detroit Lions have placed high value in the Jesse Wendt pick.
Think about it...he's undersized, he's a receiver, and he's juiced up. A natural combination to put him at the top of the Matt Millen draft list!
Dools
Please draft Joe Thomas!!
Dools...I have to admit, I didn't even consider the Lions would be interested, but given their past lust for receivers, it makes perfect sense!
See you Saturday!
What's the game plan for Saturday, boys?
Hey Gilby - I will have a post later today with the EC plans.
Jeff
Post a Comment