Because of the miracle of technology, and my wife, I now have a new way to communicate my views. I have spent my entire life talking incessantly about about a limited number of topics. These topics include: sports, sports stadiums, tunes, cholesterol, politics, & beer. "Politics" can include a rather broad number of issues, so that makes me feel a little smarter than the other topics. Anyway, because I am now 40 (see cholesterol) and don't get out much, I find myself talking about these things almost exclusively with my wife. Unfortunately, other than "tunes," she could not care in the least about any of these subjects. On the bright side, she is a very loving wife, and has taken the time to set up this site in which I can communicate my views to some people who might care, and "get it off my chest." Otherwise, my heart might explode, so I am very grateful to her.
So, please tune in from time to time if you want to read my thoughts on sports, stadiums, tunes, cholesterol, politics, & beer. I promise to throw in some extra news when I see fit. My son may add some information on monkeys, too. Lastly I don't swear too much, but if I do you'll know I'm really mad about something. Like the Vikings. They want to make me curse like a pirate, but that is a whole other post. I have told my kids that there are only two things in life that get me really mad - when their room is trashed and the Minnesota Vikings (and I am a fan of the team). Thanks. Talk to you soon.
Friday, December 1, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Where are the comments about your love for your Canadian affiliate? I'm curious about your thoughts. To start with, here is a comment from the son of a famous Canadian author, M. Richler.
"To Americans, Canada is the vaguely threatening country where cold winds, power cuts, mad cow disease, terrorists, weed smokers, liberals, and homosexual marriages originate."
Thomper...I always knew it was only a matter of time before your unique views would be available to the masses...Bless Maura's heart!
Jase
Post a Comment