Monday, December 8, 2008

Wittman Fired;McHale in as Coach (Round II)

Things aren't going so well for the Timberwolves this year. Kevin McHale now takes over as coach to try and right the ship with the team he assembled.

Good luck.

5 comments:

tony8489 said...

like the hot gal next to herman munster. at least the part I can see

Jeff said...

I think that's his wife. Geez, I hope so.

McHale's fall from grace in this state is truly amazing. Wonder boy with the Gophers, world champion with the Celtics, and then the orchestrater of some of the worst professional basketball teams ever assembled. That Bradon Roy for Randy Foye trade might be the worst of all.....

Unknown said...

Wow and here I thought the Garnett trade might actually work well for both teams.

Oops.

tony8489 said...

good lord, even she can't stand the carnage

snyde043 said...

The KG trade on its' own wasn't that bad. Certainly better than some of the other deals that were being rumored at the time and much better than how Memphis got schooled by the Lakers for Pau Gasol.

The problem is that long-time Wolves fans know that McHale was the one who put the team in that situation where they were forced to trade KG and that was pretty much unforgivable for many of us.