Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas Everyone!

I have always loved the Charlie Brown Christmas special. It reminds me of my youth.

I will fully admit that this part, when Linus shares the true meaning of Christmas, still chokes me up after all of these years. Amen, Linus.

And the music from the show is fantasic!

Merry Christmas to all of you!

Jeff

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

And a very Merry Christmas to you sir!

snyde043 said...

Merry Christmas, Jeff!

~ Snyder

Jeff said...

Jerry and snyde043 - Merry Christmas to you guys!

By the way Snyder - I am getting more psyched for Twins season tickets in 2010. You're still up for splitting a half-season with me, Free and Shane, right?

snyde043 said...

You know it! I've already renewed my Flex 40 for 2009 to stay in the system.

Maybe we can get together at Twinsfest to start thinking about how this will work.

Anonymous said...

JT - Happy Holidays! Just making sure you got another Lexus this year!!

CD

Jeff said...

Hey CD - yep, for sure. It was wrapped in a big red bow in the driveway just like in the commercial!

I have it parked next to the Ford Escort in the garage.