If you want to get my wife mad, just mention Michelle Bachman. If you have never heard of Michelle Bachman, she is a freshman in the House of Representatives in Washington D.C. She originally hails from the Stillwater area of our State of Minnesota. Saying she is conservative is like saying the universe is big. She is just right of Attila The Hun. If this was the 1930's, not only would she have been a Nazi sympathizer, she would have moved to Berlin and flirted with Rudolf Hoess. She is the reason that places like Edina exist. And, as previously mentioned, my wife curses the ground she walks on. Now, I do not try and bring her up too often around my wife because I like to keep the peace. I am a peace-keeper. Anyway, here is my point. Michelle was in attendance at the last Presidential address, and wanted to make sure to not only get George Bush's attention, she wanted a kiss. Because we live in the year 2007, through the magic of the Internet, we can relive this historic event. To view, please open link and click "Play" next to video:
http://wcco.com/topstories/local_story_024193038.html
Now, if you were Michelle's husband, what would you think? I have a feeling that he is probably a little neutered to begin with, but I imagine this whole thing would bum him out a little bit. But then again, there is a good chance that the Bachman household just might have a picture or two of George Bush "here and there." A picture of George in the living room "here," or one in the foyer "there." Maybe one on the coffee table right next to copies of Modern Conservative and Suburban Bitch magazine, or possibly on the ceiling in the bedroom. I can picture Mr. Bachman making dinner with his apron on while Michelle gazes longingly at watercolors of "W" gathering brush down at The Ranch in Texas. I feel kind of bad for the guy. Now, I have to put up with some scattered pictures of George Clooney around the house, but they do not bother me because I know I am a handsome devil. I've seen pictures of Mr. Bachman, however, and this is not a claim he can make. Well, stay tuned. This could get interesting.
Jeff
Wednesday, January 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
...a bit like Monica Lewinski..?? (Republican style)
Whoa.
Seriously I think she may be a long lost descendant of Stalin.
Thank God I'm a Centrist.
Jeff:
Usually you are right on, but with this post you've committed a grievous material error. Bachmann does not represent Edina. She's an Anoka girl who now lives in Stillwater. Edina itself is trending blue. People in Edina are rich, sure, but they aren't stupid. Don't blame Edina on Bachmann -- blame it on the Northern Suburbs!
A.
Jeff:
Usually you are right on, but with this post you've committed a grievous material error. Bachmann does not represent Edina. She's an Anoka girl who now lives in Stillwater. Edina itself is trending blue. People in Edina are rich, sure, but they aren't stupid. Don't blame Edina on Bachmann -- blame it on the Northern Suburbs!
A.
Thank you A. I can see how you might have misinterpreted my words. I realize that Ms. Bachmann isn't from Edina, and represents the Stillwater area. This was more of a jab at Edina, by stating it is full of people LIKE her. You know - E.D.I.N.A. - Every Day I Need Attention. You are also correct that is may be an outdated comparison. Edina is changing, so it seems. I'll have to pick a new suburb to hassle next time. Thanks for the response!
Jeff
Post a Comment