The September Vision that I had of the Packers winning the Super Bowl is coming along quite nicely. While the Packers were trouncing the St. Louis Rams today, this happened:
Eagles 10 - Cowboys 6.
I'm sure all of you are sick of hearing this, but the Pack will win out, and the Cowboys will choke against the Redskins the last week of the season. The Packers will have home-field advantage in the playoffs, represent the NFC and BEAT New England in the Super Bowl. There is nothing that can be done about this. It's like the sun setting in the West.
Folks, does anyone really believe the Dallas Cowboys are a Super Bowl team? They almost lost to the Lions last week (sorry dools) for God sakes. Then they go and put up 6 points at home to the Eagles? Sweet. Right now, I believe in my heart that the Vikings would put a beating on the Cowboys. In fact, we're so far into this crazy parallel universe that I am going to go out on a limb and say that, as of 12-16-07 at 9:32 PM, the Vikings are the 2nd best team in the NFC. As always, this says more about the NFC than it does the Vikings.
Oh, and by the way, I have good news and bad news for Tony Romo. Here it is:
Good news: Possible Romo love-interest Jessica Simpson attended the game in Dallas today.
Bad news: Possible Romo love-interest Jessica Simpson attended the game in Dallas today.
That story was actually covered on msn.com. Wow, nice game Tony. So much for Jessica Simpson. Better luck next time.
By the way, I will be attending the Vikes-Bears game Monday night at the Dome with my friend Pete. If history remains true, we'll be sitting next to some "really nice people" from Illinois. More on that later.
Peace,
Jeff
Sunday, December 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
as always, just when things seem to be coming into focus for the Vikes they will lose... I know you do not need me to tell you this--just try not to assault any exuberant Bears fans on your embarassed walk back to your car...
I feel sorry for you.
-Roger
Jeff
I'm still not a believer in "the vision"
Too many variables...but a guy can dream.
Have fun at the game, and go easy on the "illinois-ites"
Roger and Jase - I went easy on the Illinoizeians. Didn't even call anyone a FIB. There were some real dinks there, though. Might be the subject of a post...
Post a Comment