Saturday, December 22, 2007

Christmas Card From What Jeff Thinks

I know what you are thinking. Each day when you check the mail and receive Christmas cards from the large majority of your friends, one is missing. Each day, you think "....geez, we received a card from everybody except that ass-hole Jeff." Well, don't feel bad, because we have not sent them out the last few years. Now, this is not some political or religious statement. I love the Christmas season. And it certainly is not because my family is not photogenic. As you know, we are damn good-looking. It is out of laziness, pure and simple, and I apologize for that.

So, I would like each of you to consider this a Christmas Card from What Jeff Thinks. I appreciate your readership and commentary.

And, we'll get back to sending legitimate Christmas Cards in 2008.

Peace,

Jeff

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Surprised you got a picture of Brett Favre's boyhood home. Nice

Jeff said...

Yep - had to Google it.

Anonymous said...

As a recent sender of the Christmas cards, I must confess that we haven't done it for the last 3 years prior. Perhaps out of laziness, but more so from not having a picture that the warden deemed suitable for sending.

Quick question: What would the requisite number of years that you do not send out Christmas cards be before you are officially removed from a list? Is it 3?

Merry Christmas!

Jeff said...

You know, Gilby, that is a good question. I would say three years for friends and you are off the list, so we are screwed. With family, a person gets a little more lee-way, like 5 years.