Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Where The Hell Is Jase?

OK. I've had a few posts here the last few days, and not one comment from Jase. Where are you, Jase? I've even heard from Ronny-San, for God's sakes. Are you on vacation? Maybe at the Mall looking for shoes? Down at Ray's?

The Randy-Moss-To-The-Packers rumors have quieted down. I can see how a Packer fan would go into hiding over that one. Don't worry Jase - I don't think it's going to happen.

Hope to hear from you soon. The blog's just not the same...

Jeff

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jeffy - I'm here...sorry for the lack of contact the last few days. Been working late. Tax season!

The other familial members are in Arizona for spring break this week, and thought it would be a good chance to get some extra work done.

Looking forward to the draft...hope you still plan on coming.

More disturbing events happenings in WI - and I'm not referring to the Packers trading for Moss...What the hell!

Anonymous said...

The Draft... At Ray's???....If you get Cub and the Raven there I'll fly in. Make it happen.

-ronnie-san

Jeff said...

Jase - good to hear! But - your family is out of town and "you thought it would be a good time to get some extra work done???"

Jeff said...

Ronny - San - oh, yeah, Cub will be there. For sure.