The NFL playoffs start later this afternoon. Here are my week 1 predictions because, as you know from past experience, I am always right. Except for those times I was way off.....
NFC:
1. EAGLES Over Cowboys. I am going against the grain with this, and picking the road underdog. The old adage that "you can't beat a team three times in one year" comes into play here. I have a feeling Tony Romo may struggle now that he is in the playoffs.
2. PACKERS Over Cardinals. This is the only game of the weekend in which a pep rally will be held for the road team. I've watched the Cardinals a few times this year. Against the Vikings, they looked like the 1975 Pittsburgh Steelers, and they were very "Lion-like" in all of the other contests (sorry dools). I don't this game will be close. Packers by 21.
AFC:
1. BENGALS Over Jets. Not that it matters.
2. PATRIOTS Over Ravens. Not that it matters.
By the way, an Eagles victory coupled with a Packers victory sets up the Nightmare Scenario for next weekend.
We'll see what happens.
Saturday, January 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
you've got the AFC right but the NFC completely backward.
Wow - 0 for 2 on day 1. Also, the true Nightmare Scenario might be playing Dallas, not Green Bay. At least it's at the Dome and not "the spaceship" in Dallas.
jeff - don't sweat the 0-2 start, after this last game you and Free will both be 1-3.
never mind...Jeff 0-4, Free 2-2.
Ugh.
I never doubted the Cardinals. Never.
Yikes I'll take 2-2.
Free - yes you did. You would have to be a fool NOT to question them. Good Luck to the Vikes...I'll be pulling for them now.
Post a Comment