You know, one could make a pretty good argument that the Packers are becoming the new Vikings in regards to the playoffs.Heartbreaking loses in 2003, 2007, 2009. Two other recent first round playoff loses at home to the Falcons and Vikings.That playoff easily matches any playoff heartburn the Vikings had in the 70s, 80s, or 90s!
That last comment was by me btw.
Free - that is a good point. I hadn't really thought about that.In fact, I looked it up, and the Pack is 3-7 in their last 10 playoff games since 1998.
Don't forget they lost a SuperBowl that they were favored to win.
Please don't predict the Vikings to win.
Shane: See new post.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
You know, one could make a pretty good argument that the Packers are becoming the new Vikings in regards to the playoffs.
Heartbreaking loses in 2003, 2007, 2009. Two other recent first round playoff loses at home to the Falcons and Vikings.
That playoff easily matches any playoff heartburn the Vikings had in the 70s, 80s, or 90s!
That last comment was by me btw.
Free - that is a good point. I hadn't really thought about that.
In fact, I looked it up, and the Pack is 3-7 in their last 10 playoff games since 1998.
Don't forget they lost a SuperBowl that they were favored to win.
Please don't predict the Vikings to win.
Shane: See new post.
Post a Comment