I am glad the team is loose."Canadian Tuxedo" indeed.Jeff
dude, this video won't pull up. do we make are predictions here? or is there one more posting?
Should be up now. Link is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UQXnsD9CF8 if you can't get it on the site. Saints: 27Vikes: 24And Lucy pulls the ball away again!
tony - I am not sure why that won't pull up, but Gilby's link works.I will have one more prediction post either tonight or Saturday.I am nervous......
By the way, sometimes the verbiage "Embedding disabled by request" pops up with a Watch on YouTube link. That link pulls up the video.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
dude, this video won't pull up. do we make are predictions here? or is there one more posting?
Should be up now. Link is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UQXnsD9CF8
if you can't get it on the site.
Saints: 27
Vikes: 24
And Lucy pulls the ball away again!
tony - I am not sure why that won't pull up, but Gilby's link works.
I will have one more prediction post either tonight or Saturday.
I am nervous......
By the way, sometimes the verbiage "Embedding disabled by request" pops up with a Watch on YouTube link. That link pulls up the video.
Post a Comment