The Minnesota Vikings will surprise you every time. When you think they will win, they lose. When you think they are beaten, they often rise to the occasion.
I certainly would not have predicted a 34-3 victory and defensive dominance over the NFL's hottest team, the Dallas Cowboys. And, as you can tell from my previous post, I didn't. I haven't done too well in predicting playoff games so far (1-7) but this is one that I am glad that I got wrong. While I am on an "anti-roll," I believe I know how I will predict the upcoming tilt against the hated Saints next Sunday.
"Hated Saints," by the way, does not roll off the tongue like "Hated Cowboys." The fact that the game is at the Superdome in New Orleans, in front of their fans, and is against arguably the best offense in football does not bode well for the Vikings. The national brainwizards will certainly be on the side of the Saints.
Which might be exactly the setup the Vikings need.
Sunday, January 17, 2010
Vikes Kick The Cowboys Pants
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
We've got to keep thinking that way...
It looks like to me that most of the "experts" are picking the Vikes (like Peter King for example). That does not bode well!
Shane - that is not good, especially Peter King. He has been wrong on virtually everything he has predicted. Of course, I am personally 1-7 picking playoff games, so I can't say much.
Unlike King, however, I don't claim to be an expert on picking NFL games. I am only an expert on Bigfoot.
Post a Comment