Saturday, September 27, 2008

This Is Real

I'm taking a short break from Twins coverage to move back to politics. As you may know, I have great respect for Senator John McCain. His Vice-Presidential candidate Sarah Palin, however, scares the living hell out of me. If this ticket wins the election, Ms. Palin would be ONE HEARTBEAT from becoming the.......

PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES.

John McCain is 73 years old, and has had three bouts with cancer. I thought I would just post this little ditty from Sarah Palin's recent interview with Katie Couric in which she elaborates on her foriegn policy experience.

I must go now, because I have to stock up on canned goods, water and batteries.

Jeff

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jeff, you called this a month ago.

She just gets dumber and dumber. No wonder they were hiding from getting asked questions as long as they did.

She totally had a chance to back off that Alaska is close to Russia thing and CHOSE to make it worse. This is barely comprehensible.

Anonymous said...

But she's a MILF, and has a baby, and her daughter's a hot teenage slut, with a hockey boyfriend and her husband works on an oil field. Don't forget that she'll be a cool president.

Jeff said...

Good points, Free. Kind of like when Jesse got elected Governor.

That was cool. He was a wrestler.

Anonymous said...

What the.....?

Anonymous said...

"....ya...you betcha...mocking...."



(God) help us.

Cart Jockey said...

I think I just threw up a little in my mouth. This makes me laugh about as much as the Norm Coleman commercial where they talk about him strengthening our borders and then they show the Canadian border crossing into Thunder Bay.