1. I know Packer fans love their team, but this is a bit much. Check out the guy on the right, and "where" he is grabbing. Can someone please explain this to me? Now, if this was Brettfavre, this would be perfectly understandable, but Ruvell Martin?
2. Stephon "Starbury" Marbury is unhappy. Yes, you read that correctly. Never before has a person who gets paid over $20 MILLION a year to bounce a ball been so consistently unhappy as Marbury. Hey, it's a tough life. He skipped his last game against Phoenix (and got fined $200 grand) and flew back to New York to sulk. He has been benched by Head Coach Isiah Thomas. Let's face it, Starbury has had kind of a rough year. Here is some background from a report on espn.com:
Marbury is still one of the Knicks' best players, averaging 15.2 points and 6.8 assists. But he and Thomas clashed early last season after Thomas benched him in the second halves of two games, and Marbury caused the Knicks some more headaches this summer.He behaved erratically during a televised interview, then testified in a sexual harassment trial against Thomas and Madison Square Garden that he had a sexual encounter in his truck with a team intern, smiling and singing on his way out of the courthouse.
Marbury also was forced to apologize after defending Michael Vick's participation in dogfighting.
It sounds like Stephon has some dirt on Thomas, however:
"Isiah has to start me," Marbury reportedly said, according to the Daily News. "I've got so much [stuff] on Isiah and he knows it. He thinks he can [get] me. But I'll [get] him first. You have no idea what I know."That's the spirit, Steph. Love to see that camaraderie between player and coach! Steph must have some pictures pertaining to the alleged sexual harassment charges against Thomas.
Only in the NBA, baby.
Jeff
3 comments:
If that was Brett Favre that guys mouth would be where his hand is.
If I am not mistaken, I believe in Wisconsin it is considered good luck to grab another fella's wiener.
more news from 'Sconny'...
http://greenbaypressgazette.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20071120/GPG0101/71120187/1978
Post a Comment