Saturday, May 19, 2007

Who Is Don Rocanelli?

Who is Don Rocanelli? This is a question that those of us who attended Eau Claire Memorial High School have been asking for decades. It's a question that still begs an answer. Now, over 20 years later, this question has been brought to the forefront once again. I have heard unsubstantiated rumors that Don was spotted fleetingly at Ray's Place in Eau Claire recently. Much like The Sasquatch, you get a quick glimpse and then he disappears into the mist, leaving more questions than answers. Always a man of mystery, Don Rocanelli has been posting some pretty funny comments on this fair blog recently. Most are posted late at night, while the rest of the world sleeps. That is just part of his gig. Here is a link that he posted in Comments recently, in case you missed it:

http://iowahawk.typepad.com/iowahawk/2006/02/seething_midwes.html

That is good stuff. Relating cartoons of Vince Lombardi to cartoons of Mohammad. I would not have thought of that. I think it's humor, but I am not 100% sure. That is just part of - The Mystery of Don Rockanelli.

Peace,

Jeff

2 comments:

tony8489 said...

his high school nickname was "vito"

Anonymous said...

i resemble that remark!