Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Target Field at Night

This is an image of Target Field, the new Twins ballpark, at night. I first saw this photo on Ballpark Magic and it was also sent to me by tony8489. It's one of the first photos available that offers a glimpse of what a night game will look like from inside the ballpark.

In addition, I came across the photo below that was taken from the upper deck, very close to the seats that I will share with Snyder, Free and Shane. Our seats will be 2 or 3 sections to the right towards the infield, but this is pretty close to the view of downtown and the scoreboard that we will have:

It's hard to believe this place is finally nearing completion after a decade of haggling between the Twins and politicians for a new ballpark, land disputes, etc. It's also hard to believe it's been over 3 years since the bill was passed (May 2006) by the Legislature.

I can't wait for 2010. I think Target Field is going to be all right.

Jeff

1 comment:

jase said...

Jeff

Looks beautiful...cannot wait to take in a game with you.