Saturday morning's storm that blew through the Twin Cities has knocked the power out of portions of the Como area. That "portion" includes my house and block, but does not include once block north and one block south. What gives?? I had to go into THE CHECK on a Sunday just to check the blog for God sakes. (Plus, I missed hearing the Muzak.) Can't check the internet at home, can't play the Bass, can't turn on the AC. Life is rough right now. How do the Amish do this???
At least a tree didn't fall on our house, though. Some other neighbors we're not so lucky. There was some pretty bad damage around Como Lake. We have neighbors who had a tree fall on their house and shatter a sky light right over them while they were sleeping. Not good.
There was a graphic in the Pioneer Press on "what area was hit hardest." I swear the bulls-eye was over my house. Anyway, I'll post more once we regain power. I'm at THE CHECK right now and the muzak is getting to me.
Peace,
Jeff
Sunday, August 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment