Friday, January 9, 2009

Napolean Dynamite - A Great Scene

I absolutely love this movie. This scene was one of the highlights. I often use the line "I don't understand one word you just said" on my kids when they ask me for something. For some reason, they don't always see the humor in it.

Check out the line from the old sidekick chicken farmer about midway through the scene - It makes me laugh so hard it draws tears.

Beautiful.

Jeff

3 comments:

Unknown said...

This is still my favorite scene. Makes me giggle like a school boy everytime.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5kTQRmuxTY

Jeff said...

Phil - that was a great way to end the movie. The dude can dance!

By the way - I am going to out your way in Townsend for a few days next week. We're having some training for THE CHECK on the "full color" product line.

Unknown said...

Bro email me when you get out here and I'll buy the first round.