I'd remember Dave. I'd remember because if the Vikings ever win the Super Bowl I will be loading up on canned goods and bottled water and living in my basement. The End Times would be upon us...
Hey Phil - you heard correctly. Just another bizzare chapter in this story. Here's a good opinion column on that from Tom Powers in the St. Paul paper:
4 comments:
I think that if Favre leads the Vikings to the Super Bowl and wins that it would be similar to how Justin Morneau "won" the home run contest.
Years later, nobody would remember what team Favre was on, just that "he" won the Super Bowl.
I'd remember Dave. I'd remember because if the Vikings ever win the Super Bowl I will be loading up on canned goods and bottled water and living in my basement. The End Times would be upon us...
Did I read today there may be a tampering issue with the Vikings and Favre?
Hey Phil - you heard correctly. Just another bizzare chapter in this story. Here's a good opinion column on that from Tom Powers in the St. Paul paper:
http://www.twincities.com/ci_9917547?source=most_viewed
Post a Comment