Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Ahmad Rashad TD vs. Browns

I just found this on You Tube. I was at this game in 1980 (8th Grade) sitting in the end zone in which Rashad caught this pass. The Vikes won the division on this play. Easily the craziest play that I have ever seen live.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jeff -- I was riding in the car with my Dad and we were listening to this play. He got so excited he slammed his hand down and hit the horn and got flipped off by the driver in front of him.

Brian

Anonymous said...

Can we see you in the video!?!? ha ha

Jeff said...

Brian - 250,000 people claimed to have attended this game, but I was actually there. In fact, I was a little bummed before the game that we were seeing the Browns instead of the Packers, Bears, etc. It worked out OK though....

Anonymous said...

Was watching the game in my basement, jumped up and accidentally punched a hole in the faux ceiling @ 1221 Bradley Ave. Came down with a "white out" and had to take a knee for some long breaths.