That's right, it's a Garden Sasquatch. For a mere $99.95, a person can purchase this magnificant sculpture to guard thier gardens against intruders, bugs, rabbits, birds, kids etc. It stands over two feet tall, for God sakes. Tell me that this wouldn't scare the hell out of you if you were a rabbit.The body is quite life-like, but the head is a little too "Planet of the Apes." The creator needs to spend a little more time on the BFRO web site (link to the left) and get that head right. Haven't they seen the Patterson video? Come on. But beggars cannot be choosers, right?
I'd buy one (or two) of these sculptures but they would get ripped off within a week. No question about that.
I mean, who doesn't want a Garden Sasquatch?
Peace,
Jeff
6 comments:
Looks like Sasquatch is bowling.
I'm surprise you didn't comment about the fact that it looks like Sasquatch is in some sort of tropical environment. (look at the ferns).
Even a 3rd grader would know that Sasquatch lives in the decidious/conifer biome. That's why he/she has all that fur.
Free - that's a very good point. I don't know how they are going to sell any of these statues with so many factual errors.
I'm starting to get mad.
I agree with Eva. Start the trend of the "Como Park big foots' like all of those WBL polar bears in peoples yards. I think it would fend off yard animals and petty crime in the area, also.
We cracked up seeing this- I actually saved a skymall magazine for you.
c.... d.....
C....D - I wholeheartedly agree. Como could be Sasquatch Central in the Twin Cities!
That's no Sasquatch... I know Chewbacca when I see him.
The Pantless Wonder
Post a Comment