skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
What Jeff Thinks
Saturday, October 6, 2007
New Look!
The blog was having a mid-life crisis, and had to change things up. What the hell, I was bored.
Jeff
Update from Sunday morning: I changed it again. This is my "fall" look.
1 comment:
Anonymous said...
Very nice and 'fall like' I can't wait till the WINTER theme kicks in
Oct 8, 2007, 4:43:00 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What I Read
89.3 The Current
BFRO (Sasquatch!)
Freealonzo
Greet Machine
KFAN
Maura's Blog
Minnesota Twins
Minnesota Wild
MinnPost
The Onion
Twins Ballpark 2010
About Me
Jeff
Now I AM on Facebook. But I still don't Tweet.
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2011
(1)
►
April 2011
(1)
►
2010
(63)
►
December 2010
(4)
►
November 2010
(2)
►
October 2010
(6)
►
September 2010
(4)
►
August 2010
(1)
►
July 2010
(7)
►
June 2010
(7)
►
May 2010
(7)
►
April 2010
(3)
►
March 2010
(5)
►
February 2010
(5)
►
January 2010
(12)
►
2009
(99)
►
December 2009
(9)
►
November 2009
(7)
►
October 2009
(10)
►
September 2009
(8)
►
August 2009
(7)
►
July 2009
(8)
►
June 2009
(8)
►
May 2009
(8)
►
April 2009
(5)
►
March 2009
(10)
►
February 2009
(9)
►
January 2009
(10)
►
2008
(155)
►
December 2008
(15)
►
November 2008
(10)
►
October 2008
(10)
►
September 2008
(19)
►
August 2008
(14)
►
July 2008
(11)
►
June 2008
(11)
►
May 2008
(11)
►
April 2008
(10)
►
March 2008
(13)
►
February 2008
(13)
►
January 2008
(18)
▼
2007
(169)
►
December 2007
(16)
►
November 2007
(14)
▼
October 2007
(14)
Halloween - And Speaking of Supernatural...
Twins Ballpark Model
What Ever Happened to Halloween?
Boston Sports - "Life Was Simpler When We Were Idi...
Creed Bratton - Pure Gold
Gopher Football: Rock Bottom
Gophers (Big Ten) vs. North Dakota (Div. 1-AA)
Happy Birthday Dad from guest Blogger H
Quick Sports News & Notes
Golf Is Evil
Wilco - Now THAT was a Concert!
Survivorman Senses Sasquatch
New Look!
Wild Season Opener - The Shilling Continues
►
September 2007
(15)
►
August 2007
(15)
►
July 2007
(11)
►
June 2007
(11)
►
May 2007
(16)
►
April 2007
(21)
►
March 2007
(13)
►
February 2007
(9)
►
January 2007
(14)
►
2006
(18)
►
December 2006
(18)
1 comment:
Very nice and 'fall like' I can't wait till the WINTER theme kicks in
Post a Comment