That columnist, my anonymous friend, is none other than Mr. Dave Myers of Eau Claire fame. He also goes by the following monikers:
--Dale --Ibe --Ibe Schfanzie --Schfanzie --Cub --Cubbie --Cap'n Jack
I last talked with Dave in 2001 on the eve of the Vikings-Giants NFC championship game that finished 41-doughnut in New York's favor. He now writes for the LaCrosse Tribune. Not sure why his column is NOT called "Cubby's Corner." Missed opportunity.
5 comments:
Love that! Thanks for sharing! Ksue
riveting - wow
Thank you anonymous. Spreading joy is my goal.
I am a different Anon.
I'd like some feedback on this columnist. Is it who I think it is?
http://www.lacrossetribune.com/articles/2007/07/13/sports/02third.txt#READ_COMMENT
That columnist, my anonymous friend, is none other than Mr. Dave Myers of Eau Claire fame. He also goes by the following monikers:
--Dale
--Ibe
--Ibe Schfanzie
--Schfanzie
--Cub
--Cubbie
--Cap'n Jack
I last talked with Dave in 2001 on the eve of the Vikings-Giants NFC championship game that finished 41-doughnut in New York's favor. He now writes for the LaCrosse Tribune. Not sure why his column is NOT called "Cubby's Corner." Missed opportunity.
Post a Comment