Well, that is a beautiful sentiment and everything, but sometimes "motivation" is the last thing a person wants to see at work. I'm sure we've all had times in which we read a poster like this right after getting yelled at by a customer (not that that has ever happened at THE CHECK). That is where the "demotivational" posters of despair.com come into play. Maybe some of you have visited this site already, but in case you haven't, here is the link:I love this site. Once you are in, click on "demotivators by name" at the top of the Homepage to view all the posters available. Outstanding stuff. I have always wondered how long it would take people to notice if I hung one of these up at work. Not that I would ever do that! Check it out and let me know what you think. I will leave you with a few of my favorites:
Jeff




2 comments:
great stuff
Thanks tony8489. Check this one out - I think you will like it:
http://www.despair.com/effort.html
Post a Comment