Saturday, September 11, 2010

The South Dakota Coyotes.

The Minnesota Gopher just lost 41-38 to something called the South Dakota Coyotes. The incompetence of Tim Brewster as Head Coach of the Minnesota Gopher football team has now reached epic, almost legendary proportions. This guy makes Les Steckel look like Bill Walsh.

If Brewster is not fired immediately, there should be an investigation. Who should replace him? Anybody. Have a contest on a radio station. It doesn't matter.

I now offer my sincerest apologies for calling for the firing of Glen Mason. I was 100% wrong. Mason was Tom Landry compared to Brewster.

So much for the Rose Bowl, huh? Good luck against USC.

7 comments:

tony8489 said...

can someone explain to me how a university this size cannot recruit and field an even average football team? I don't understand it. What's the deal?

Jeff said...

14th largest market in the US. New stadium. Losing to So Dak??

It's criminal.

freealonzo said...

Brewster is a fraud. Check out my blog Monday for my own rant.

Jeff said...

Free - I will tune in.....

gilby said...

Sid?

dave m said...

The Twins plus The Hold Steady = Awesome.

http://www.startribune.com/sports/twins/blogs/103681434.html?elr=KArksLckD8EQDUoaEyqyP4O:DW3ckUiD3aPc:_Yyc:aULPQL7PQLanchO7DiUss

Jeff said...

Dave - that is a fantastic song! I heard it on The Current a few days ago..