Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Merry Christmas!


December 23rd weather update - The forecast for the Twin Cities calls for a Christmas snow storm that, according to the National Weather Service, could "rival the Halloween storm of 1991." Wcco.com is calling it "Snowmageddon." I guess we could get more than a foot of the stuff. I am actually looking forward to being holed-up with the family with nowhere to go. We've got egg nog, beer, etc. It should be a good time! Anyway, on to my original post:

First of all, I'd like to thank all of you who have sent us a Christmas card this year. We've received some wonderful cards from people once again this year. After sending out a card last year with a picture of the kids at a Twins game, we took this year off from sending a card. I apologize for the laziness. We'll start up again with a card next year. There is even a venue opening in April of 2010 where a guy could take a nice family photo.

Anyway, Merry Christmas to all of you out there! I hope 2009 was a great year and 2010 will be even better!

Jeff

No comments: