I know people have been yearning for the latest Sasquatch news. Freealonzo demanded an update in the comments section on my last post, and I could feel his rage. I realize it has been too long. You see, the Stink Ape can go long periods of time (decades, in fact) without allowing himself (or herself) to be spotted. We've been in one of those droughts recently. There really has been no news.
So, I was searching for the latest tidbits on the BFRO website (as I am sure you have been) and came across this little ditty. Check out the letter "A" on the map above. Get this - there will be a BFRO expedition in NORTHERN MINNESOTA this month - September 17-20th! For a mere $300 "investigator fee," anyone can have a chance to camp with the professionals and search for Bigfoot in areas of Minnesota that he has been spotted. Now, at first I thought they meant Coon Rapids, but they are talking about far northern Minnesota in the woods. Now, each person is responsible for their own food, drinks, beverages, camping gear, transpiration and clothing - it's a bargain! There are some rules - you have to be 21 and be able to walk and (just in case) run. Guns are not allowed. You may carry a knife, a machete, a spear, pepper spray, etc. Why no guns? Here is a quote from the web site:
"There are no modern reports of sasquatches attacking humans. They will sometimes approach and intimidate human intruders at night, but not attack them. You are not putting yourself at risk by not carrying a gun, but you are potentially putting everyone else at risk if you are carrying a gun."
Right on. You wouldn't want somebody spraying the entire camp site with an AK-47 just because some baby Sasquatch was trying to steal the hot dogs.
Anyway, I bet you are thinking that this is the Sasquatch news that I was going to drop on all of you. Well, it was - until today. As CR alerted me today - there has been a sighting. Just when you thought we'd go into the fall without any new photos, the Sasquatch has shown himself in Kentucky. You see, a mysterious beast was trampling a residents garden, so he set up a surveillance camera to see who or what the culprit was. Probably a bear, right? NO! Check it out:
That, my friends, is The Sasquatch. I saw this report on CNN.com and they tried to pass this off as a Bear (of course) and even a "bag blowing in the wind." Hey - does a bag have hair and arms? No! This is the Sasquatch. It looks like he's trying to find a morsel of food in a bucket or something. If you watch the CNN report, however, the Kentucky resident who filmed the beast in his own backyard seems rather non-chalant about the whole thing. He refuses to believe this image is The Sasquatch. Lets see gets the last laugh when this happens to him.Right on.
Jeff
6 comments:
I serve em up, you hit em out of the park....
Why would someone pay $300 to look for "The" Sasquatch in northern Minnesota when he (she?) has been spotted in Kentucky? Seems like a waste of time or does Sasquatch travel fast (and far). Or is there more than one. If so is the proper designation "The Sasquatch" or just "Sasquatch". Which reminds me. Is Sasquatch a given name or the name of the specific species of animal?
The reason the guy in the CNN report did not recognize the creature for what it really was, is that some of the plants in his garden look an awful lot like marajuana
I think I have to go with plastic bag.
Free - there are many, many Sasquatches in the world. It's a species. Some live in the South, some live in the North depending on the weather preference, food sources, job relocation etc. Some probably have to move as part of a "witness protection program" after being spotted. It's fascinating.
Uncle Rob - that does look a lot like pot in the garden. No wonder the Sasquatch was so hungry.
Dave - it's not a bag.
I retract my comment. Now going with the Smoke Monster from Lost.
The picture is not consistent with the proven bigfoot images that currently exist.
Jeff-
I don't think that is a Sasquatch.
The "shiny" images on it's right shoulder, and the right side of it's head seem unlikely given the stink-ape has such a dark, dense coat.
Post a Comment