well that is fine for you, your family and Sasquatch but what about us?-roger
Well Jeff, I am sure you are watching the WILD news, but how bout all their trades/pickups today?!----------------------The Wild have completed a deal for Nashville defenseman Marek Zidlicky and signed former Minnesota playoff hero Andrew Brunette to a multiyear deal. -----------------Good Ole BRUNO back for the WILD!LX
I am excited about the Wild. I get to watch a guy named Zit Licky for the next 5 years.That may be the most disgusting name in all sports.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
well that is fine for you, your family and Sasquatch but what about us?
-roger
Well Jeff, I am sure you are watching the WILD news, but how bout all their trades/pickups today?!
----------------------
The Wild have completed a deal for Nashville defenseman Marek Zidlicky and signed former Minnesota playoff hero Andrew Brunette to a multiyear deal.
-----------------
Good Ole BRUNO back for the WILD!
LX
I am excited about the Wild. I get to watch a guy named Zit Licky for the next 5 years.
That may be the most disgusting name in all sports.
Post a Comment