I agree with you Dave - one of those two would be the way to go. And, yes, the Twins are looking good! Might be the next blog post, but I don't want to jinx them.
tony - especially guys named OJ who attended So. Cal. !
You knew it was going to happen. Just woke up and heard about it. It sounds like they got rid of some dead weight - which seems to be the sole reason the Wolves make trades. Got to go to THE CHECK now so I'll write some more tonight.
If you want to read a well thought out reaction to the trade, read this. It contains actual analysis of the trade, rather than the knee-jerk stuff you'll be reading in the papers.
It's by Britt Robson, who I think is one of the best sports writers around. He used to write sports articles for the City Pages. Don't know if he still does.
11 comments:
O J Mayo or Beasley. Anyone else is a bad pick.
How about those Twins!!
common sense says to run away from guys named OJ...
I agree with you Dave - one of those two would be the way to go. And, yes, the Twins are looking good! Might be the next blog post, but I don't want to jinx them.
tony - especially guys named OJ who attended So. Cal. !
I didn't realize we still have a basketball team.
I'm just happy they did not take Lopez. I'd never be able to get the image of Jim Pete blocking his shot out of my head...
I think OJ Mayo is a solid pick. I hope they keep him!
well, they didn't. another great move by mcfail
You knew it was going to happen. Just woke up and heard about it. It sounds like they got rid of some dead weight - which seems to be the sole reason the Wolves make trades. Got to go to THE CHECK now so I'll write some more tonight.
Oh I feel Snyder going crazy right now!
If you want to read a well thought out reaction to the trade, read this. It contains actual analysis of the trade, rather than the knee-jerk stuff you'll be reading in the papers.
It's by Britt Robson, who I think is one of the best sports writers around. He used to write sports articles for the City Pages. Don't know if he still does.
Sorry to disappoint you, Free, but I kinda like this trade.
We can talk more about it tomorrow. And remember you have to spill the beans on why Pohlad will still be around in 2017...
Post a Comment