The worst news I've heard in a long time is that they are putting up a statue of Sid near Target Field.
Twins in 3.
Uncle Rob - fortunately, that statue will be in front of Target CENTER. I'd rather have one of Ruesse. I will be there the night of the unvailing!Dave - I am not making any predictions. Are you going to any of the games?
man, you know how hard this is for me. I guess I win either way. I want the twins to win, but I don't think they are as deep as they need to be to go all the way. yanks in a sweep.
The thing that scares me the most is the difference between the two teams in starting pitching.The Twins starters have to be nearly perfect to win this series.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
The worst news I've heard in a long time is that they are putting up a statue of Sid near Target Field.
Twins in 3.
Uncle Rob - fortunately, that statue will be in front of Target CENTER. I'd rather have one of Ruesse. I will be there the night of the unvailing!
Dave - I am not making any predictions. Are you going to any of the games?
man, you know how hard this is for me. I guess I win either way. I want the twins to win, but I don't think they are as deep as they need to be to go all the way. yanks in a sweep.
The thing that scares me the most is the difference between the two teams in starting pitching.
The Twins starters have to be nearly perfect to win this series.
Post a Comment