I see ESPN held a live, hour-long special called "THE DECISION" in which free agent LeBron "King" James would annouce what team he would sign with.Question: Why didn't ESPN devote equal time to the highly-anticipated "DECISION" of Timberwolves free agent Center Darko Milicic, who eventually resigned with Minnesota?
Does this smack of favoritism? What the hell is really going on here?
Jeff
5 comments:
I was glued to my TV with anticipation for LeBron's decision. It was an amazing hour! Not!
ESPN has reported that the special received a 7.3 share (whatever that means). As high as the NBA Western Conference Finals.
Who tuned in for the "decision"?
How about the response from the Cavaliers owner? Absolutely rips on LeBron and calls his move to Miami, "cowardly betrayal".
Classic.
Ok, one more thing about the Cavaliers owner. He owns Fathead and he just changed the price of Lebron Fatheads from $99.99 to $17.41 (the birth year of Benedict Arnold; the biggest traitor in US history).
Pretty funny stuff.
Dools - I am embarassed to admit that I watched the first 15 minutes of that show. I had just finished mowing the lawn and had nothing better to do.
The show was a train wreck. One of the most ridiculous displays of narcissism, shrouded as "charitible" because it was done at a Boys and Girls Club, that I have ever witnessed. Absolutely perfect for what is now the NBA.
It sounds like Cleveland's owner is going nuts, along with the whole town. Here is a link to some very funny e-mails that Bill Simmons posted on ESPN:
http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=simmons/100709
Racism without question!
Post a Comment