It was about a year ago that my wife and I started planning our trip to Scotland. Personally, I can't believe how fast the year has gone. I was reminiscing about our Scotland trip the other day, and it got me thinking about the movie "So I Married An Axe Murderer."
Now, I have to say that the movie itself is crap. Weak plot, not very funny, except for one character - the Scottish dad portrayed by Mike Myers. I read an interview with Myers after the movie was released, and he said that his real-life dad is from Scotland, and he basically "recreated his dad" for the movie.
The Scottish dad doesn't appear very often in the movie, but when he does, it is priceless. A found a "best of" the Scottish dad on You Tube. If you watch this, you've seen all you need to see of the movie.
So enjoy, and LET"S GET PISSED!
Jeff
Thursday, February 26, 2009
Scottish Dad - So I Married An Axe Murderer
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment